CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 1999

From:
Michel Puceat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 12:19:33 +0200
At 10:49 AM 7/19/1999 +0100, you wrote:
>We want to buy a microinjection system for injection of dyes and fluorescent
>markes in individual cells and I would appreciate to received your advices.
>I have informations on a system from eppendorf (injectMan and transjector).
>Does it gives full satisfaction? Is there other reliable systems on the
>market? I have no experience in the field of microinjection so any
>information will help me. Xan we also use such a system to deliver a small
>amount of drug at the vicinity of a particular cell?
>Thank you very much for your help.
>David
>David Vaudry
>Laboratoire de Neuroendocrinologie Cellulaire et Moléculaire
>Unité INSERM 413
>IFRMP n°23 (Intitut de Recherches Multidisciplinaires sur les Peptides)
>Place E. Blondel
>Université de Rouen
>76821 Mont-Saint-Aignan France
>
>Tel: (33) 02 35 14 67 60
>
>Fax: (33) 02 35 14 69 46

I ve been using the eppendorf transjector 5246 to microinject dyes or
antibodies into cardiomyocytes for several years. It is a very nice
equipment. The only problem is the micromanipulator that has sometimes some
drift although it is not too much a problem if you use it only for
microinjection.
Michel Puceat, Ph.D
Centre de Recherches de Biochimie Macromoleculaire
CNRS UPR 1086
1919 Route de Mende
34293 MONTPELLIER, Cedex 5, France
Phone  lab:(33) (0)4-67-61-33-50 or 33-54
Fax: (33) (0) 4-67-52-15-59
http://www.crbm.cnrs-mop.fr/homegb.html
ftp://ftp.crbm.cnrs-mop.fr/users/gtpases/puceat