CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2010

From:
Carl Boswell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2010 11:20:54 -0700

Dear listers,
We're currently on the search for a high NA water immersion 20x objective to
use for intravital 2P imaging.  As such, we need something that does it all,
short wavelength transmission for SHG and long wavelength transmission for
our Ti:Saph excitation source.  Any thoughts on what folks use/have
seen/would like to have/have heard about would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Carl A. Boswell, Ph.D.
Molecular and Cellular Biology
University of Arizona