CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2000

From:
Ivan Smalyukh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 21:37:59 -0500
Dear Confocalists,

Does anybody know where can we buy thin cover glasses (0.13mm) for confocal
microscopy which would have transparent electrodes. We use confocal
microscope for study of behavior of samples under applied electric field
and we need such substrates with conductive transparent coatings (like
InO2, Sn2O3) very much.
I'll be very grateful for any information about this.
Thank you!
Sincerely,
Ivan Smalyukh.

Ivan Smalyukh