CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2012

From:
Mark Hink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2012 08:43:18 -0500

Dear Confocal list users,

Upcoming June (11-15) we will organize a 5-days practical advanced course
entitled “Zooming in on plasmamembrane dynamics with Advanced Light
Microscopy” to provide PhD-students  and postdocs the theoretical
background and hands-on experience of state-of-the-art microscopy
techniques. The course is organised by the van Leeuwenhoek Centre for
Advanced Microscopy and the European Science Foundation and focuses on
membrane microscopy.

We are happy to announce that many experts in the field have confirmed their
contribution via lectures and practical assistance. During this 5-day course
techniques like confocal and TIRF microscopy, Image correlation
spectroscopy, Fluorescence recovery after photobleaching, Förster resonance
energy transfer, Fluorescent protein and sensor development & Fluorescence
lifetime and Super-resolution microscopy will be discussed.

More details about the course and registration can be found on the website
www.microscopycourse.nl.

We are looking forward to see you in Amsterdam, upcoming June!

With best regards,
Mark Hink
van Leeuwenhoek Centre for Advanced Microscopy
University of Amsterdam
the Netherlands