CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2009

From:
Christine Minardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 2009 14:06:47 -0500
Dear List,

I'm currently recruiting for a Flow Cytometry Product Manager. Our
client develops and markets innovative high throughput cell screening
solutions using flow cytometry technology for drug discovery and life
science research. The company offers innovative products, cell-screening
expertise, technological advances and services that make it possible for
researchers to handle large-scale cell-based assays faster than
previously possible.

They are based out of New Mexico and are willing cover relocation costs
for the ideal candidate. Salary will range$60k-$65k + stock options.

Job Description:

Product Manager

We are currently seeking a Product Manager for the implementation of the
strategic

marketing plan for the company product lines. The successful candidate
will participate as

an essential team member in planning new products, developing technical
marketing

materials, planning trade shows and workshops and providing customer
support

activities as needed to ensure the success of the company.

Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:

. Manage the product portfolio

. Conduct detailed research and analysis to understand the market,
industry, product and

competitor trends for the business area

. Proactively collaborate and communicate with sales, product
development, and

scientists to use market information to understand product usage from
customer feedback

. Identify customer needs and provide input for improvement to
processes, new market

opportunities and future business development

. Identify, prioritize and maintain relationships with collaborators,
key opinion leaders and

industry organizations

Qualifications and Experience

. A strong background in the life sciences with 5 + years experience
marketing, product

management or sales in the scientific markets

. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills

. A progressive, creative thinker, with analytical and problem solving
skills, and the ability to

integrate best practices

. A strong initiative and capability to take ownership and drive
projects to completion

. Ability to travel up to 25% of the time

. Minimum of a BS/BA degree with a working knowledge of flow cytometry
technology and

applications. An advanced degree and experience in cell-based screening
is a plus.

If you are interested and qualified, please feel free to contact me for
further information.

Thanks!

Christine

Christine Minardi

Account Manager

The Madison Davis Group, Inc.

Laboratory Products/Life Sciences Group

914-524-0301 ext 152

www.tmdg.com <http://www.tmdg.com/>

Please join our Life Science Networking Group on linkedin at:

http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/121885/3ED49A7EA4F5
<http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/121885/3ED49A7EA4F5>