CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2013

From:
Nicola Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2013 10:13:12 +0100

Hi
This is not strictly confocal microscopy, but I hope you might be able to
help still.
I am interested in using the light sheet fluorescence/single plane
illumination microscopy technique for imaging live 3D tissue engineered
constructs. I know that Zeiss sell the Lightsheet Z1 system that does this.
Has anyone had any experience with using this and can comment on it or do
you know of any other similar commercially available systems?
I know that many people report building their own systems but I am not
thinking to go down that route at the moment.
Thanks for your help
Regards
Nicola