CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2013

From:
"Cammer, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2013 15:21:29 +0000

Some people in our lab use Alexa 546 because they want to use the same antibody they use for FACS, but in general we recommend Alexa 568 which we use successfully with diode laser excitation at 532 (TIRF and dSTORM/PALM/GSD), 543 (confocal) and 561 nm (widefield and TIRF).
Michael Cammer, Assistant Research Scientist
Microscopy Core, NYU Langone Medical Center & Skirball Institute of Biomolecular Medicine
Cell: (914) 309-3270   Microscopy Lab: (212) 263-7099   Dustin Lab: (212) 263-3208