CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2012

From:
Tobias Baskin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2012 09:32:26 -0400

Hi,
	Have you tried to activate your coverslip by putting it in a
plasma for 30 sec to 1 min? When we do this, we find that the
polylysine coating works much better than when the coverslips are
only acid cleaned. Your friendly neighborhood EM lab should be able
to provide a plasma for you to try.

	Hope it helps,
		Tobias

--
      /  \   /          / \    /   \ \       Tobias I. Baskin