CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2010

From:
"Adams,Henry P" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2010 12:31:46 -0600

Dave,
We were using glass bottom plates, although I believe, but I could be wrong, one of my users was able to get PFS to work using a 10x phase on an all plastic multiwell plate. I will have to check, though it will be easy to try. I will get back to you tomorrow or later this afternoon if I can get PSF to work.

Hank