CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 2008

Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2008 23:29:23 +0530
Hii
thanks for the reply,
Last time i attended a web seminar last month. it was just a basic course
presenting waht proplus can do. but no where there was something like what
is an image ...to how to write macros .just like the help of proplus  and
few advanced applications on image deconvolution.

 I am fully operational on may softwares like volocity image J amd proplus
what i want is something advance.

I am from India i think it will not be possible for me to attend that
course, can you help me with some self explanatory material.
rgds
regan.