CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2003

From:
"Willemse, Joost" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 15:05:21 +0200
Generally I think FRAP studies tend to use a bit too high laser power. I try to bleach at least 25 % of my fluorophore in my ROI and I manage to do that with about 4% -8% laser power whereas for scanning i use only 1 percent.

This seems to me that this could hardly influence the state of the cell in any way because half of the people use even higher laser powers just to make images and all these images would then not be realiable either