CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 2008

From:
"Konz, Richard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2008 14:03:09 -0400

Greetings everyone:

We are proud to announce the "Annual New England Cytometry Users Group
Fall meeting: Current Concepts in Flow and Image Cytometry" which will
be held October 29th, 2008 from 9 am - 5 pm at the Westin Copley Place
Hotel, Boston:
http://www.starwoodhotels.com/westin/property/overview/index.html?proper
tyID=1035
<http://www.starwoodhotels.com/westin/property/overview/index.html?prope
rtyID=1035>

We have an excellent line up of speakers this year!

C. Bruce Bagwell, MD, Ph.D.
Verity Software House
http://www.vsh.com/

Sunny Dzik, MD
Massachusetts General Hospital

http://www.harvardtransfusion.org/dzik.shtml

Kevin Holms, Ph.D.
NIH

http://www3.niaid.nih.gov/labs/aboutlabs/rtb/flowCytometry/default.htm

James W. Jaccobberger, Ph.D.
Case Comprehensive Cancer Center

http://cancer.case.edu/members/gms_onc/jacobberger.html

Phil McCoy, Ph.D.

NHLBI - NIH

David Novo
DeNovo Software

http://www.denovosoftware.com/

Merav Socolovsky, Ph.D., MBBS.
UMASS Medical School

http://www.umassmed.edu/igp/faculty/socolovsky.cfm

Howard Shapiro, MD
Howard Shapiro, MD, PC
http://www.shapirolab.com/

This meeting looks like it will be one of our best yet and the venue is
spectacular.  The vendor / break / lunch area will have over 1200 sq.
ft. additional space [4200 sq. ft. total] than last year at the
Marriott.

As always, we look forward to interact with the vendors who provide us
the tools and supplies to make our Research and Diagnostic work a
reality. As well, our meeting success depends on sponsorships from our
vendors. As many of you know, our last few meetings have been very
successful, with attendance from 135 - 185 people spanning the US and
Canada. Please see the list below of sponsorship levels and table sizes.
As well, we are offering the opportunity to sponsor breakfast and
breaks. Please contact David Gebhard [[log in to unmask]] or me
directly if you are considering sponsoring one of the breaks.  Please
send your check payable to "New England Cytometry Users Group" to me at
the address below.

6 foot table [2 attendees admitted] $800.00
[2] 6 foot tables [4 attendees admitted] $1400.00
Literature Only [no attendee, we will set up] $600.00
Additional Vendor attendees will incur a registration fee of $75.00.

Please let me know if you will require any power for instrumentation or
computer workstations. There is a nearby loading dock and street access
for literature or instrumentation. If you will be shipping anything to
the conference, please contact me as well.

I look forward to working with you to make our meeting a mutual success.

My very best regards,
-Rich

Richard F. Konz, Jr.
President, New England Cytometry Users Group
http://www.bostoncytometry.org

Richard F. Konz, Jr.
Assistant Professor
Department of Medicine
Graduate Faculty, Immunology and Virology Program
Director, Flow Cytometry Core Facility
UMass Medical School
55 Lake Avenue North
Room: S5-322