CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2009

From:
Matiar Jafari <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 2009 16:59:05 -0700
hey again,

I'm trying to find out how and what the best way to setup my own psf
is in AutoQuant.  I know i need microbeads and im wondering what brand
and what product i need and then how i need to shoot it and load it.
Also what diameter does it need to be.  A cat# would be great too also
i don't know if it matters on what im shooting but just to put it out
there im shooting gfp slices.  Sorry if this is vague. Any help would
be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance

Thank You
--
Matiar Jafari