CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2004

From:
Honey Chan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 10:10:34 -0600

Hi Eric,

We have a service contract on the LSM510 but not on the Mira 2-photon. On one
occasion, I called up Coherent and was able to get excellent technical support
over the phone quite easily. However, you should be aware that the diode has
to be replaced at some time and it will be quite expensive.

Honey Chan
University of Alberta,
Canada