CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2012

From:
Adrian Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jan 2012 17:03:06 +1100

On 14/01/2012, at 9:01 PM, Johannes Amon wrote:

> of course I can't tell you any specifics but at the moment we are evaluating a native port to
> android ICS 4.0. at the end it always comes down to budget so it would help immensely if
> you'd order some confocals right now ^^
>
> just joking, gonna keep you posted on this project

I would love to find a decent resolution calculator that can be used on a smartphone/tablet (iOS preferably for me :)

Add in various options for different digitisation approaches (PMT, cameras) with Nyquist shortcuts and it would be real winner…

Regards,

Adrian Smith
Centenary Institute, Sydney, Australia