CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2008

From:
"Konz, Richard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2008 12:42:19 -0400

Greetings everyone:

I am very pleased to announce the "New England Cytometry Users Group
Annual Meeting: Current Research in Flow and Image Cytometry"   which
will be held on October 29th, 2008 from 9 am - 5 pm at the Westin Copley
Place Hotel, Boston:
http://www.starwoodhotels.com/westin/property/overview/index.html?proper
tyID=1035
<http://www.starwoodhotels.com/westin/property/overview/index.html?prope
rtyID=1035>

We are in the process of lining up a great list of speakers for this
event.  It looks to be one of our best meetings yet and the venue is
spectacular.

So please hold the date for another great meeting at a superb venue.

I will keep you up to date as the event draws near.  If you have any
questions, please email me directly.

My best regards to everyone,

-Rich

Richard F. Konz, Jr.
President, New England Cytometry Users Group

Assistant Professor
Department of Medicine
Graduate Faculty, Immunology and Virology Program
Director, Flow Cytometry Core Facility
UMass Medical School
55 Lake Avenue North
Room: S5-322