CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2010

From:
Mark Cannell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 2010 12:33:12 +1300

Electronics components are more often all or none in failure modes.
Connectors are a different issue tho'. and more likely to fail. Try re-
plugging in  all the connectors you can.  Also, I assume you have
checked/tested and proved that it's not the laser illumination side of
things?

Hope this helps

Mark