CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2012

From:
Valeria Berno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2012 13:26:17 +0100

Dear all

I would like to test an autofocus system on an old inverted widefield
microscope from Zeiss. The system is already motorized for stage, Z and
filters but the ability to keep focus during time lapse or in different
well plates is really challenging...

Have anyone tried the CRISP system from ASI? This seems to be the only
system that can be integrated in old stands, but I have been asked for
money for the demo and I would like to hear some feedback from users
before investing money....

thanks in advance

Valeria

--
Valeria Berno,PhD
Microscopy Facility Manager

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.