CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2004

From:
"Mcnamara, George" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2004 15:50:25 -0700

Hi Perveen,

  If DABCO is transparent then it does not absorb any visible light. As for
quenching any green (or other) dye inside a bead - irrelevant since the bead
shell protects the dyes from the environment.

George

George McNamara, Ph.D.
Imaging Scientist
Congressman Julian Dixon Image Core
The Saban Research Institute of Childrens Hospital Los Angeles
4650 Sunset Blvd., MS 133, SRT 1016
Los Angeles, CA 90027
323-669-2548 voice
323-251-8878 cell
323-668-7921 fax
http://shelia/image         Image Core Web (CHLA Intranet)
\\ntapps49\home           Image Core User Home (Intranet)
\\ntapps49\appnotes     Image Core Application Notes (Intranet)
http://www.childrenshospitalla.org/research.html   CHLA Saban Research
Institute
http://home.earthlink.net/~geomcnamara             Personal web site
http://home.earthlink.net/~mpmicro                    Microscopy web site
"Old soldiers never die; they just fade away." - D. Macarthur.
"Old antibodies die; please throw them away." - GM.