CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 2001

From:
Stephen I Lentz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 13:04:10 -0500
Dear Pat,

We have a NORAN confocal microscope in our facility here at the University
of Michigan.  I have been in contact with Terry McNeese in the last few
weeks and he had made a service call as recent as 6/25/01.

I have been contacting him at: 608-836-4156

I hope you get in touch with him.  If so, tell him I am waiting for him to
return a call (hehe).

Good Luck,

Steve

Stephen I. Lentz, Ph.D.

Laboratory Director
Morphology and Image Analysis Core (MIAC)
MDRTC
University of Michigan
1331 E. Ann St., Room 6131
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-0580