CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2011

From:
Todd Adams Clason <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2011 12:40:56 -0500

Last year, we purchased a 488nm Coherent Sapphire to revive our
classic Noran OZ confocal. So far it has performed flawlessly. You'll
want to match the power output to your previous laser.

(no commercial interest)

Todd

Todd Clason
Manager, Neuroscience COBRE Imaging and Physiology Core Department of
Anatomy and Neurobiology College of Medicine, University of Vermont
E015 Given
89 Beaumont Ave.
Burlington, VT 05405
p. 802.656.0413