CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2000

From:
Lutz Schaefer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 09:12:17 -0500
I totally agree with you, Joachim.

As we deal with so many restrictions the validity of our models may be
impaired by the numerous assumptions that are being made. Therefore a fair
test should be applied. This is only possible with known objects as the
deviation to that object can be measured in a direct way.

Despite this remark and to complement Andres' work, I like to show some
results that had been made under standard working conditions and show the
results of a wide field data set using different algorithms in comparison to
the same data set made in a confocal setup. The link (~600KByte images) is
http://www.golden.net/~lschafer .

Cheers
Lutz

Lutz Schaefer
Advanced Imaging Methodology Consultation
16-715 Doon Village Rd.
Kitchener, Ontario
N2P 2A2, Canada
Email: [log in to unmask]