CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2000

From:
Mario Moronne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 17:25:14 -0700
All,

If the manufacturers don't put indelible numbers on the objectives, a
diamond embossing tool might be a deterrent. Just code your lab on
the barrel of the objective and post notices around your labs that
you've done this. Should make it easier to track down and make any
buyer suspicious if the barrel is defaced to hide it's origins.

This is sad.

--

Mario M. Moronne, Ph.D.
NanoMed Technologies