CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2004

From:
Jeff Clendenon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 23:52:36 -0500

Please note that Voxx software development is still underway at the Indiana
Center for Biological Microscopy, so anyone interested in obtaining the
latest version should always download it from our web site:

  http://nephrology.iupui.edu/imaging/voxx

Copies of Voxx distributed on CDs and other web sites may not contain the
latest features and bug fixes.

- Thanks

Jeff Clendenon
Indiana Center for Biological Microscopy
Indiana University School of Medicine
Department of Medicine, Nephrology Division
950 West Walnut Street, R2 room E202
Indianapolis, Indiana  46202
317-274-7453