CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 1997

From:
Michael Lowe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 1997 07:42:14 -0700
Greetings,
I have Sony MO drives, via HP that are running under NT - I thought it
was Win95. I seem to remember that they did go under 95 as well a few
months ago. Anyway, your Panasonics may be supported by the rather
extensive driver/maintenance set from Corporate Systems Center (CSC), in
Sunnyvale, CA 408.743.8720 v, 408.745.1816 f, www.corpsys.com.
Ask for technical support, Jamal Keikha Ops Mgr is really good. If
anyone around can help, they can. Also very good for really good deals
on all SCSI products, MO and CDR media.
Regards,
Michael Lowe