CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 1997

From:
Gert van Cappellen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 1997 09:59:50 MET-1METDST
After the lively discussion of how to store gigabytes of image I'm
interested to know how people keep track of there files. What
archiving programs (with thumbnails and a short description?) are
used or are you just storing the files?
We are planning an upgrade of the image facilities in our faculty and
this is one of the problems we may solve.

Thanks,
Gert van Cappellen

Gert van Cappellen, [log in to unmask] Erasmus University,
Endocr.& Reprod., Dr. Molewaterplein 50, 3015 GE Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Fax: +31 10 4366832