CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2004

From:
Jerry Calvin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 17:15:38 -0500

Thanks Bob,

        There were some back articles that looked pretty good as
well. I had assumed that there was a subscription fee for this
magazine and therefore when I stopped paying my EMSA fees figured
that was why I didn't get this magazine anymore. Oh well... I guess
its time to see what I missed. At one point one of these sites listed
the contents of the previous issues. I believe you had another
article in the Oct. or Nov. issue. Thanks again, I resubscribed.
... Jerry

--
Jerry G. Calvin

(845) 437-7423 - Office