CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2012

From:
"Barlow, Andrew" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2012 09:51:36 +0000

Hi Krzysztof,
Just to clarify, Volocity will generate the exact output that you require, the individual distance from each red spot to the nearest green spot.  These distances can be displayed as feedback on the image, and plotted as a histogram. The distance can be calculated from either centroids, or nearest edges.  Distances can be calculated in voxels, calibrated units, or normalized to the longest axis of the containing nucleus.

We're really delighted with the developments we've made to Volocity recently and would be happy to demonstrate them so please contact us off list for further details.
Regards,
Andrew