CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 2012

From:
Gitta Hamel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2012 15:38:14 +0200

/Commercial response/

Dear Brian,

The Huygens software team has recently developed a STED deconvolution
option that works extremely well.

Have a look at http://www.svi.nl/STED

I'll be happy to give you off-line more background information why
deconvolution of STED data is so successful.

With kind wishes,

Gitta Hamel

/--
Managing Director Huygens SVI tel: +31 (0)35 642 16 26 fax: +31 (0)35
683 79 71 skype: gittahamel cell: +31(0)618 021272 Visiting address
Laapersveld 63, 1213 VB Hilversum, The Netherlands /

--
Managing Director

Huygens SVI

tel: +31 (0)35 642 16 26