CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2008

From:
Sarah Kefayati <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2008 19:15:12 -0500

I put the gel with the beads inside on the coverslip and I also squirt some
fluorescent liquid on the one corner of the coverslip ,once I find the
focused image of the fluorescent liquid I set the position on zero and then
I go through the agarose gel,by this way and by repeating the experiment for
at least 7 times,I am able to go deep up to 640um (the lens is Olympus
uplapo 1.2 60x)!

Sarah