CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 2007

From:
Nuno Moreno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2007 14:32:41 +0000

Hi,

In the Zeiss the problem of removing the AOM is that it has a mechanical
shutter that opens before the galvos start to scan. This means that you
will get a burned spot at the center of the FOV (I tried that one). You
can build some electronics to synchronize the slow motor/bar based
shutter with the AOM signals but I would believe it will be an pain...or
maybe not, I have to check that!

Talking about pre-chirping do you know someone using something similar
to maitai deepsee in a Coherent Mira laser?

Regards,
NM

>>> http://home.earthlink.net/~pubspectra/
>>> http://home.earthlink.net/~geomcnamara/
>>> http://www.sylvester.org/health_pro/shared_resources/index.asp (see
>>> Analytical Imaging Core Facility)
>>>
>> --

>> Jose' A. Feijo', Prof.
>> Dep. Biologia Vegetal, Fac.Ciencias, Universidade Lisboa
>> PT-1749-016 Lisboa, PORTUGAL
>>
>> tel. +351.21.750.00.47/00/24, fax  +351.21.750.00.48
>>
>> and/ e
>>
>> Inst.Gulbenkian Ciencia, PT-2780-156 Oeiras, PORTUGAL
>>
>> tel. +351.21.440.79.41/00/19, fax +351.21.440.79.70
>> e.mail: [log in to unmask]

Nuno Moreno
Cell Imaging Unit
Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciência