CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2004

From:
"J. Paul Robinson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 04:20:00 -0500

Confocal/MP users:

Since the message sent out regarding the
possible purchase of Bio-Rad Microscopy division by
Zeiss was posted by the UK Competition
Commission, we decided to place our Bio-Rad user
survey onto the list.

The survey is only for present Bio-Rad users. We are
considering creating a support network, should this
takeover happen. Our lab has a significant
investment in Bio-Rad instruments so we want to make sure
that we will have some plan for maintaining our instruments.
We developed this survey recently and depending on the
support group.

If you are a Bio-Rad user, please go to
http://tinyurl.com/2yejw and answer the questions. Only
those prepared to identify themselves with name
and contact details, should do the survey. We are
only interested in verifiable data. No data will be divulged to
anyone, and our only goals are to develop a potential user
support group. Only those who participate will be contacted.

Best wishes
J. Paul Robinson
Professor, Purdue University

J.Paul Robinson, PhD             PH:(765)4940757
Professor of Immunopharmacology
Professor of Biomedical Engineering
Purdue University          FAX:(765)4940517
EMAIL:[log in to unmask]
WEB: http://www.cyto.purdue.edu