CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2006

Date:
Wed, 3 May 2006 10:07:17 +0100

Had anyone used sytox blue? theoretically it should work with the 458
argon laser line. If it works it would be a nice substitute for dapi
once its spectrally closer, avoiding changes on pre-established colors.

If I have no feedback on this I'll buy it and broadcast the results.

Yours,
NM

--
Nuno Moreno