CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2005

From:
"Mcnamara, George" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 07:02:53 -0800

Hi Michael,

Numerical data in Excel for Rhodamine Green and lots of fluorescein entries
(sorry, no flourescein - is this used in green bread?) are at

http://home.earthlink.net/~pubspectra/
<http://home.earthlink.net/~pubspectra/>

Use the index file (second worksheet tab) at
http://home.earthlink.net/~lightmicroscopy/McNamara_Boswell_000_INDEX_Spectr
a.xls
<http://home.earthlink.net/~lightmicroscopy/McNamara_Boswell_000_INDEX_Spect
ra.xls>
to find the file and column.

The dye data are in
http://home.earthlink.net/~gfpology/McNamara_Boswell_Spectra_Dyes_FPs.zip
<http://home.earthlink.net/~gfpology/McNamara_Boswell_Spectra_Dyes_FPs.zip>

For those interested in filters, lamps, etc, see
http://home.earthlink.net/~lightmicroscopy/McNamara_Boswell_Spectra_Filters_
Lamps.zip
<http://home.earthlink.net/~lightmicroscopy/McNamara_Boswell_Spectra_Filters
_Lamps.zip>

The current Invitrogen/MPI spectra sites and those from BD, Zeiss/Bio-Rad,
and Carl Boswell & my spectra graphing web sites are listed further down the
PubSpectra page.

I'm currently gearing up to add more filter sets, some objective lens
transmission curves (finally!), and some multiphoton excitation spectra. I
strongly encourage everyone who publishes spectra to include numerical data
as supplemental online material and/or include in the  paper a web link to
your website and post the data there.

Best wishes,

George