CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2007

From:
Vitaly Boyko <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vitaly Boyko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2007 15:09:31 -0500

Hi Andrew,

does your CCD camera attached to the side or bottom port of the scope?

Which scope?

Which filters - Chroma HQ series or Semrock's sputter coated?

Likely it is a bleed of the LED light in your scope.

I have seen it with Chroma non-ET filters from the bottom port of the Nikon
TE2000E2 scope. Now Nikon has a solution to the problem.

Vitaly
NCI-Frederick,
301-846-6575