CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2010

From:
"Armstrong, Brian" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 2010 08:30:26 -0800

Andreas, can expound on the sentence below? I'm not sure what you mean
exactly.
Thank you!

"In strongly scattering samples like lymph nodes the signal decreases so
rapidly with depth that you hardly notice a difference in penetration
depth when adjusting the pre-chirp".

Brian D Armstrong PhD
Light Microscopy Core Manager
Beckman Research Institute