CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 1999

From:
Jill Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 14:04:15 -0700
We've got some cell permeant fluorescent nucleic acid dyes, called SYTO
dyes  that would stain sperm cells.   They come in any color you want
and we've got sampler kits so you could try a bunch of dyes and see how
they work.  These might work better than the AM dyes, since sperm have
more nucleus than cytoplasm.  We have an on-line bibliography that you
could search for more ideas.  Each citation has a link to the products
used in the paper.

http://www.probes.com/servlets/search/#Bib

--
Jill Hendrickson