CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 1994

From:
Mark DeCoster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 1994 08:25:00 EST
I would agree with Mike Koenig about support from Meridian Instruments.  I have
their Insight system laser scanning confocal microscope.  Though there seems to
be less to go wrong with the Insight than some of the much bigger machines, the
few problems we have had were quickly addressed.  Software and applications
questions always seem to get to the right person at Meridian, which is also
very helpful.  At the end of every problem, we usually come out with a better
instrument, which is all the user and the vendor could really hope for.

Mark A. DeCoster
Dept. of Medical Neurosciences
Walter Reed Army Institute of Research
Bldg. 40