CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2009

From:
John Oreopoulos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 2009 15:20:02 -0500
Dr. Periasamy,

Could you explain in further detail the reasons for why this work was
considered controversial at the time? Is it simply because no
explanation of what this mysterious additional energy transfer
pathway is was given? What are you thoughts on the interpretation of
the data presented? How does the conclusion affect the average person
doing a FRET imaging experiment (if at all)?

John Oreopoulos