CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2008

From:
Jason Swedlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Oct 2008 11:09:41 +0100
Hi All-

The OME Consortium has been working on a MIP facility within OMERO for the
last few months. We've just released this as OMERO-Beta3.1 (see our OMERO
Downloads page at
http://openmicroscopy.org/site/downloads/omero-downloadsfor more
info).  OMERO applications run on all major operating systems and
of course are open source and freely available.

For info on running and installing, see our video screencast pages at

http://openmicroscopy.org/site/videos

and installation instructions at

http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/omero/wiki/OmeroInstall

Cheers,

Jason

--
Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression

phone (01382) 385819
Intl phone:  44 1382 385819
FAX   (01382) 388072
email: [log in to unmask]