CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 1995

From:
Bill Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 1995 08:16:37 -0400
Since I was the one who first started complaining, I'd like to apologize
about taking up so much confocal list time about it.  Little did I
know that the route back to the perpetrators would be so circuitous.

Those of you with news access should take a look at
news.admin.net-abuse.misc.  This has turned out to be a real bona
fide spam, whether rtd is another alias for C&S or not.

The only direct thing one might be able to do is what Mark Huges
and other have suggested on news.admin.net-abuse.misc, as
listed below.  I also called the 800 number and the answering
voice confirmed that this was the place to order...

**** begin quote ****
 ~
I found this in the control group.  I called, and sure enough you can
order your "Lifetime Health Planner" from this 800 number.

In article <[log in to unmask]>, Call this 800 # <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
> Please call 1-800-950-3270 as many times as you feel like it and let them
> know you are responding to the "Your Lifetime Heath Planner" ad on the
> internet.  This will be billed to the company that sent this out.

billo