CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2003

From:
"Coetzee, Mr S. H Physics Science" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 19:35:45 +0200

Dear All
I have been following this thread.
I am a bit lost, mind you a barely have time to sleep anymore.
We have a Zeiss Axioskop2 with a Pascal head.
I did not experience the same problem (so far).
I remember vaguely that in the maintenance icon under
lenses you had to set the focal position of each lens.
(done by Anaspec for us!)
Each time you change the lens position the stage drop
before rotating the nose peace.
Just a odd question for your guys out there tat live
on/next to CLSM systems.  Is this not related to the amount
the stage drop to get the next lens in place?
Will offsetting the focal position not solve the problem?
(not the ideal but might it work?)