CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2010

From:
Peter Pitrone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2010 17:49:06 +0200

Dear Confocal Listers,

I suggest that everyone try to get a demo of it in your labs, it would be interesting if they even would do such a thing. But then and only then can you truly know for sure whether it is a load of crock or not. As the old adage goes: Seeing is believing...

Pete

P.S. If they start to get protective of this technology and won't let you demo it, then you know that they are the swindlers that they seem to be.