CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2001

From:
Nuno Moreno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 10:39:01 -0000
Dear Roland,

We use here and web based system in php-mysql on apache server. This will be
available for everyone when ready (but you need to have some computing
skills).

For now its not working for administration (ok its done but not tested
enough).

Where are the big advantages:

        Automatically creates a calendar when you add a new resource
        you can send an email for all people registered on a resource or in a class
(ex: for every one that is register on microscopy)
        Determinate the minimum and maximum time for each resource
        Determinate the maximum days allowed for registration on each resource
        Enable a disable resources
        A responsible technician that receives an email whenever he's required

        and much more

        to have a look on this go to
        http://uic.igc.gulbenkian.pt on the option reservations

        ps: there is just one big problem - I'll be on holidays at the end of
December. This will be available probably just on Feb. or march...

  _____

Nuno Moreno, Eng.
Instituto Gulbenkian da Ciência
Unidade de Imagiologia Celular