CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2014

From:
John Oreopoulos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2014 15:04:32 -0400

I agree with Kurt and Kirsten. Seeing the images with our own eyes instead of going by what people describe they see in text is much better for troubleshooting things. Of course it's also a good way to convey ideas with computer drawn diagrams, etc. I would welcome this change to the listserver if done safely.

John Oreopoulos
Staff Scientist
Spectral Applied Research Inc.
A Division of Andor Technology