CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2000

From:
Christian Soeller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 09:50:46 +1200
David Gard wrote:

> "off-line." Finding affordable Win95/98/NT software for that purpose is
> proving problematic, despite Zeiss's verbal and written assurance during
> demos and the bidding process that a portable projection-capable browser
> would be made available free or at nominal cost.

I can't help to notice that Zeiss has been acting not exactly
cooperative in dealing with software issues regarding their
microscope/confocals lately. I feel that the user community should give
them a hard time for this. One would hope they'd finally realise that a
change of policy in this regard would work very much in their own favour
in the medium to long term.

  Christian Soeller

--
Christian Soeller                [log in to unmask]
Dept. of Physiology              U. Auckland School of Medicine