CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2011

From:
"Cammer, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jul 2011 20:16:40 -0400

If there is anyone out there who has had problems with the Nikon PFS system drifting out of focus during experiments or problems with multiple field focus fidelity, would you please contact me privately.  We are trying to assess how common this problem is and, more importantly, want to know any tips to counter these issues.

Thank you!

Michael Cammer, Assistant Research Scientist
Skirball Institute of Biomolecular Medicine
Lab: (212) 263-3208  Cell: (914) 309-3270

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is proprietary, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by return email and delete the original message. Please note, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The organization accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.