CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2009

From:
"Ignatius, Mike" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 2009 12:09:56 -0400
Dear Christophe,

Molecular Probes/Invitrogen sells quite a few versions of anti-GFP antibodies.

If you type in anti-GFP in our browser you can see the complete list.  mAbs, polys, direct conjugates in many Alexa Fluor colors, biotinXX, HRP, even chicken IgY (no Fc tail so low backgrounds).  Some optimized for westerns, most for all applications, especially ICC.   All raised to A. victoria FPs.

Regards,

Mike Ignatius

Molecular Probes/Invitrogen/Life Technologies