CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2012

From:
Michelle Digman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2012 10:33:24 -0700

Hello,

FCS and FCCS can be done with the Olympus FV1000, the Zeiss LSM710 or 780
and the Nikon C1 microscope straightforward without any additional
hardware. You do need the softweare for data analyis though. You can also
perform Raster Image Correlation Spectroscopy (RICS also including ICS,
tICS, and STICS) as noted earlier by Nuno as well as the Number and
Molecular Brightness Analysis (N&B) for determining aggregation of
proteins spatially in an image.

For the FCS part I have up loaded a tutorial for the FV1000. Just copy and
paste this link to access the file:
https://webfiles.uci.edu/xythoswfs/webui/_xy-8018478_1-t_DWD3mp7i

We have many tutorial on line if you want to know more at:

http://www.lfd.uci.edu/globals/tutorials/

I hope this helps!
Michelle

--