CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 1999

From:
Deborah Berglund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 11:21:44 -0700
IMHO the only way to discover which software you need for your use is to
try it, talk to the sales people, look at the manual, etc.  In other
words, each one of us has to do our own "dirty work" to find the
application specific to our own needs. We have four packages on our campus
and they all are owned by different groups with their own applications,
and each group likes what they have.

Deb Berglund
Montana State University